Plot rental forms are available for download here:
Plot rental form (for 2014-2015 financial year)
Plots are only able to be rented by financial members of the Community Garden Ocean Grove Inc.
The process is as follows:
- Ensure you are a financial member of the garden, or join the garden as a member.
- Fill out a plot application form: Plot rental form
- Post your form to PO Box 641, Ocean Grove, Vic 3226, or bring it along to one or our Events.
- If there are more applicants than plots available, your name will go on a waiting list.
- Plot holders will be notified by email (or phone if no email) when a plot is available.
- Plot holders will have 14 days in which to pay the plot holder fee.
Plot holders are encouraged to start work on their gardens as soon as possible. If you are a novice gardener, please let us know — there are plenty of Garden members and friends who can help to get you started with developing your plot and getting your first crops in.