Garden gatherings are held:
- on the last Sunday of the month
- at the Garden: 108 The Parade (behind the Senior Citizens building)
- from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon – but you are welcome to come along for as much time as you can manage.
Our garden gatherings are an opportunity to learn something new (we often run workshops), do a bit of general maintenance or undertake new projects, and to socialise with fellow gardeners in the community.
Things to bring, especially for some of the maintenance and project work, include:
- Gloves and other personal protective gear
- Sun or other weather protection
- Water to drink
- Tools — we will sometimes ask for particular tools to help with tasks
Parking: Please note that parking on The Parade is discouraged by Council, so please park on The Terrace or Eggleston St.
Toilet: There is a fully accessible toilet on site.
We welcome visitors at our working bees — come along and see what is happening in the Garden. See the Membership page for information on membership fees etc.